Saturday 11 December 2010

Thing 6 - Image generators (letterJames)

My thing numbering has gone awry this entry is really thing number 6 which looks at image generators.
The first to try is Letterjames and to celebrate the forthcoming holidays - I've chosen a seasonal theme. But I can see it being very useful for marking occasions in the library/academic calendar - I think I might use this one in my music blog, but might also spend hours trying to top it (there was a chocolate Santa that looked tempting!). Also a flurry of e-cards (until the novelty wears off).

It was amazingly quick and easy to do and the best bit was not having to create yet another account (Hurrah!). I am having problems adding further images into this post - but that's either blogger or my computer at fault.




No comments:

Post a Comment