Sunday 26 September 2010

RSS feeder

Simples
Well that wasn't too bad - In fact it was scarily simple to set up an RSS feeder... why was I putting it off?
I am concerned that this is yet another thing that I should be looking at which I won't remember to do. Whenever I went into an RSS feed it claimed that I was already subscribed, amazing! (I thought) but hah! I still seem to have to manually put a link into the google feeder...maybe it's the computer I'm using.
I thought I'd put a link to Billboard as I hate it in my in-box (I think it's using too much file space) - it's a massive website  - but I can't seem to find an RSS feeder (I didn't look very hard). There's a noricceable difference between websites that want you to used the feeder (usually free and RSS prominently didplayed) and those that don't (not free, please subscribe).
thanks to Ellie for setting up the 23 things blog bundle - I'ts been great reading the 23 things blogs so simply and will check out the sites that Ellie and Anna have recommended.
Q? will the bundle pick up comments or just postings?

1 comment:

  1. I think it just picks up the posts. There are separate feeds for blog comments so I guess it's possible to add all the comment feeds to the bundle as well, if one had the time or inclination! Don't know if there is a 'simples' way to do this.....

    ReplyDelete